- Application Methods
- Colour type
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Hammerite Radiator Enamel Gloss White is available in 1 colours from the Hammerite Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from rust, flaking paint, dust and grease.
- Rub down all painted surfaces with abrasive paper.
- Radiators must be turned off and only painted when cold.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats. For best results, apply 2 coats. Allow 16 hours between coats.
- After application leave the radiator turned off for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Rooms should be well ventilated for 12 hours after the heating is turned on to help remove all paint odours.
- After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners or white spirit.
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature.