- Application Methods
- Up to 7sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Colour type
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Hammerite Radiator Enamel Gloss White is available in 1 colours from the Hammerite Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Hammerite Radiator Paint is specially formulated to provide a heat resistant, brilliant white, gloss or satin finish on domestic radiators and hot water pipes.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from rust, flaking paint, dust and grease. Rub down all painted surfaces with abrasive paper. Radiators must be turned off and only painted when cold.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats. For best results, apply 2 coats. Allow 16 hours between coats.
- After application leave the radiator turned off for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Rooms should be well ventilated for 12 hours after the heating is turned on to help remove all paint odours.