- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Premium quality, new generation, water-based, enamel paint for wooden surfaces. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. ISOLAC AQUA ECO is characterized by high flexibility and coverage. It has excellent resistance to weather, ageing and frequent washing and therefore it does not yellow. It has strong adhesion and is suitable for repainting surfaces coated with water-based or solvent-based enamel paints. It has excellent workability and dries quickly. It is available in gloss and satin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- The substrate should be dry and free of grease, loose particles, dust etc., while any imperfections should be rubbed down with sandpaper.
- Priming with ISOLAC AQUA PRIMER ECO, should follow, thinned up to 5-10% with clean water for brush or roller or up to 20-30% for airless spray. In case of dark shades, the substrates can be first primed with ISOLAC AQUA PRIMER ECO tinted with the desired, final color.
- Before using ISOLAC AQUA ECO, slightly stir its content and apply it in two layers either thinned by 5-10% with clean water for brush or roller or by 20-30% for airless spray.
- The second coat is applied after the first coat has completely dried.
- Temperature during application and drying of the colour should be among +10°C and +35°C.
About 12 m2 per litre, on previously prepared surfaces.
CLEANING OF TOOLS/WASTE MANAGEMENT:
Tools must be cleaned immediately after use with water and if needed with detergent. Do not dispose of liquid waste into groundwater table. Carefully handle empty containers and material. Do not discharge the container content into drains. Follow local, regional, national rules and laws on empty packaging and material management. Advice regarding waste collection and disposal should be asked from the local authority.
After the application, seal the container, in order to keep it in good condition for future use. Store in a place protected from frost and sun exposure. Recommended storage temperature: from +5°C to +35°C.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE CONSUMER:
Minimize paint wastage by estimating how much paint you will need. Recover unused paint for re-use. Reuse of paint can effectively minimize the products' life cycle environmental impact.
PREVENTIVE PROTECTION RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USER:
Always wear working uniform. Wash your hands at the end of the work. Working places should be well ventilated. During spraying in a chamber, the user should use an appropriate breathing apparatus, until the concentration particle fallen below the exposure limits. Consult the respective Technical Leaflet