- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 5-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Acrylic water based primer for wooden surfaces. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It offers excellent bonding and high surface coverage. It is recommended for use in new or old wooden surfaces and constitutes the ideal substrate for the water-based enamel paint ISOLAC AQUA ECO. It is odourless, as well as environment and user friendly.
Directions of use:
- The substrates should be dry and free of grease, loose particles, dust etc... While any imperfections should be rubbed down with sandpaper.
- Isolac Aqua Primer Eco is applied in one or two layers thinned up to 5-10% with clean water for brush or roller and up to 20-30% for airless spray.
- After drying it should be rubbed down with sandpaper in order to form a smooth surface for the final paint coat.
- Temperature during application and drying of the primer should be among +10°C and +35°C