Application is by brush, medium pile roller or airless spray with coverage up to 6.5sq/m per litre. Touch dry in 2-3 hours and recoatable in 16-24 hours. It can be applied over most previously painted surfaces. If the surface is dusty or porous, application of a suitable stabilising primer is required, followed by 2 coats of Powercote.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 6.5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior Use
- Up to 15 years
- Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
- Ensure all surfaces are dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination.
- Make good all cracks and structural defects.
- Remove any loose or flaking material, previously glossed surfaces must be thoroughly abraded.
- All surfaces must be dry and free from mould, algae, lichen and other organic growths before application. Where organic growth is present treat with a proprietary fungicidal solution.
- Chalky or slightly under bound surface should be primed with a suitable stabilising sealer.
- Avoid Inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Stir well before use.
- Supplied ready for use by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Covers up to 6m² per litre depending on surface texture and porosity.
- Touch dry in 2-3 hours, recoatable after 24 hours under normal drying conditions.
- Clean equipment with proprietary cleaner immediately after use.
- For further information contact the manufacturer.