- Exceptionally abrasion resistant, creating a very hard finish.
- Easy to apply and clean.
- Useful as a colourless varnish for internal walls.
- UV-resistant, a water based formulation and low odour.
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 8sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
Apply on a dry, clean and degreased substrate. Glossy and satin surfaces should be roughened up previously. When applying Pegagraff Hydro on Murfill, this should first be insulated with a coat of Paracem. When repainting surfaces protected with Pegagraff Hydro first an adhesion primer in Pegalink has to be applied. Not painted metal substrates such as steel aluminium, stainless steel, cupper etc have to be treated with a suitable paint before application.
- Apply in a well ventilated place.
- Apply by brush, roller, airless spray or air atomised spray.
Clean with water.