- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 2sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- 4-8 hours
- Dark Grey
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Water & Detergent
The substrate must be clean, dust free, dry, free of grease and smooth. Non-intact, poorly adhering and peeling layers ot be removed. Sand surface and intact paint layers with 220 grit or equivalent abrasive paper or scuff pad. New and plaster surfaces should first be treated with a suitable primer.
Apply directly to non-porous substrates encountered as (treated) stone, plaster, wood, paper and cardboard. Can also be successfully applied to curved surfaces such as columns, on the condition that there is sufficient contact between the magnet and the substrate.
- Mix well before use.
- If necessary dilute maximum up to 5% with fresh water.
- Use at room temperature.
- Recoatable with a second coat after 4 hours then leave overnight before further coats are applied.
- Three layers is usually sufficient for most magnets.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before applying the final topcoat.
- For smooth results: use a trowel or window wiper for smoothening the last layer during drying.
- Can be sanded after drying. Note: before sanding apply an extra later first.
Clean immediately after use with soap and water.