- Protects new wood from excess moisture during its first year.
- Minimises the greying and weathering process and prepares the wood for recoating.
- Essential for pressure treated softwoods and hardwoods except oak.
- Minimises splitting, warping, cracking and cupping of all wood.
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 8-12 hours
- Water & Detergent
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, grime mildew and other surface contaminants. Treat mildew with a solution of 1 part bleach to 3 parts water. Scrub solution on to surface, allow to stand for 10-15 minutes; rinse thoroughly.
- Wood should be clean and dry or damp but not wet.
- Apply one liberal, saturating coat to all wood surfaces.
- Soak into the end grain.
- When treating a deck work into cracks between boards.
- If dipping shakes or shingles, soak for 10 minutes then allow the excess to drain.
- Decks can usually be walked on 1 hour after application.
Clean with soap and water.