- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Zinsser All Weather Exterior Masonry Colour is available in 2519 colours from the Zinsser Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Zinsser All Weather Exterior Masonry paint is an ultimate exterior masonry paint that can be used on bare or previously painted masonry even at low temperatures. Desgined for the long term decoration of bare or previosuly painted concrete, render, stone and brickwork.
Surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free of any contamination that may interfere with adhesion. Remove all loose or peeling paint and chalky paint residue. Sand edges of any remaining paint film until smooth. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre - 1960 paint surfaces as they may contain harmful lead. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. New concrete, masonry and other related surfaces must be cured for at least 30 days before priming. Remove all existing mould and mildew before painting. To effectively remove mould and mildew, use Blackfriar Fungicidal Wash. Before painting, fill all nail holes and gouges. The moisture content of the substrate should be less than 16%. For bare or porous surfaces it is advisable to apply a 'mist coat' of AllWeather Exterior Masonry Paint, thinned 10% with white spirit.
- Two coats are normally applied.
- Shake or stir well before using.
- Apply with synthetic bristle brush, roller or sprayer. For airless spraying, use a .017" tip and high-medium (2000-2500 PSI) pressure.
- Apply when air and surface surface temperatures are between -5° and +32°C and humidity is less than 85%.
- Avoid painting in direct sunlight and maintain a "wet edge" to avoid lapping.