4-in-1 primer, sealer, stain blocker and finish. Ideally suited to commercial interior applications and offers exceptional sprayability, one coat coverage and virtually odour free application.
AllCoat (Solvent Based) is our ultimate airless spray product. Its 4-in-1 formula means exceptional results can be achieved in lightning quick time.
Key features and benefits
- Tintable to any BS4800, RAL or NCS colour through the appropriate tint base
- Adheres to all surfaces without sanding
- Covers and seals most paintable surfaces
- Ideal for new plaster and other surfaces with up to 12.5pH
- Sands crisply to powder within 2 hours
- Very low odour
- Tintable to mid tone colours
- Non-yellowing finish
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 11sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Formulated for interior applications where the performance of a solvent-based primer is desired but high odour levels are objectionable or not permitted —including schools, restaurants, churches, listed/heritage buildings, hotels and other public buildings. Any slight odour that is detected during application is milder than acrylic paint and will diminish quickly after application. Use to prime walls, ceilings, doors, trim, windows and cabinetry. High-solids formula effectively blocks unsightly stains.
Surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free of dust, dirt, grime, grease, oil, wax, mould, wallpaper adhesive, or any contamination that may interfere with adhesion. If unsure, always wash surface with an appropriate cleaning solution or solvent. Remove excessive chalky material and any unsoundly adhered coatings. Remove mould with Blackfriar® Fungicidal Wash. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960 paint surfaces as they may contain harmful lead. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Shake or stir well before use
- Apply with quality brush and/or roller or airless sprayer.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Do not thin.