- Fast acting
- No overnight soaking
- Removes shellac, solvent and water-based paints and varnishes
- More effective than traditional mineral cleaners such as white spirit
Remove Zinsser® B-I-N® and most types of dried on paint from brushes with ease using Zinsser® B-I-N® Brush Cleaner & Restorer. More effective than traditional mineral cleaners such as White Spirit, this product contains powerful detergents that break down paint for an ultra clean finish. No overnight soaking is required, simply soak brushes in a suitable container for up to 4 hours. Slightly cloudy liquid, may separate slightly hence must be shaken thoroughly before use.
Shake Brush Cleaner and Restorer thoroughly before use.
- Place the brush into a clean empty container then add Brush Cleaner and Restorer to cover the bristles (and metal ferrule if required).
- Soak for up to 4 hours, periodically agitating to loosen up the dried-on paint.
- Remove excess paint residues when possible and re-immerse into Brush Cleaner and Restorer if necessary.
- When the paint is removed rinse the brush thoroughly several times under warm (not hot) running water.
- Finally shake off excess water and hang the brush to dry before use.
Not suitable for the cleaning of two pack paints. Do not soak brushes in Brush Cleaner and Restorer for more than 4 hours. Brush Cleaner and Restorer may remove the dye or colouring from coloured brushes.
Remove as much product from brushes as possible before washing with warm water. Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.