- Deep penetrating
- Durable - lasts for 25 years
- Single coat application
- Energy saving.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 5sq/m per litre
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- 25 years
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Stormdry is a deeply penetrating water-repellent cream for the protection of masonry. The thick, white cream is ready to use and applied by brush, roller or airless spray. It penetrates into brickwork, masonry, mortar and concrete, where it will cure to a colourless, natural finish. Lasts for over 25 years.
Stormdry should only be applied to dry, porous surfaces. It should not be applied over sealed or painted surfaces and is intended for above ground use only. Apply when rain is not forecast for the next 24 hours.
For the treatment to be successful it is necessary to check all joint and roof connections. Hairline cracks more than 0.3 mm must be filled and repointed using a suitable cement or lime based mortar.
Remove any loose mortar, dust etc., using a masonry brush. When biological growth such as moss, algae or lichen needs to be removed, apply Soluguard Multi-Surface Biocide.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Stormdry may stain glass and affect the appearance of paintwork.
- Any splashes should be cleaned away with warm soapy water.
- The masonry will be resistant to light rain after two to four hours.
Stormdry has been formulated to be colourless once cured. Slight darkening may occur when it is applied to some substrates. This will usually fade over time, but it is recommended that a small test area is treated before full application begins.