- Up to 9sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- Over 24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior Use
Ensure the surface to be treated is clean, thoroughly dry, sound and free from wax, oil or any other contamination. It is important that the substrate is thoroughly dry before application and during the drying period otherwise blanching may occur.
Existing coatings should be lightly sanded to aid adhesion. Weathered timer should be made good. On bare wood the use of a decking stain is recommended prior to application of this product as this will give the wood better UV resistance and prolong the lifetime of the coating.
- Stir thoroughly prior to use.
- For best results apply two coats by short pile roller.
- Allow the first coat to fully dry before applying a second coat.
- A brush may be used for smaller or awkward areas.
- Thinning - Not recommended.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before washing with white spirit.
Do not empty into drains or water courses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.