- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 6sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Water & Detergent
Cuprinol Quick Drying Cladding & Fence Opaque Matt Black is available in 5 colours from the Cuprinol Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Application by brush and/or roller
- Stir thoroughly before and during use.
- Minimum two coats required.
Application by spray
- Shake pack thoroughly before pouring contents into a Cuprinol sprayer.
- As with any sprayer it may take a couple of minutes to perfect your technique. Ensure you spray with the nozzle 15-30cm from the wood surface.
- Begin slowly and increase the pace as you get used to spraying. Take care not to spray too quickly as this may result in an uneven finish. Similarly, spraying too slowly will result in excess product being applied causing runs. Should this happen, simply brush into the wood. Avoid spraying surrounding plants, brickwork, glass, PVCu, etc. Overspray can be minimised by avoiding spraying in windy conditions and by using cardboard or plastic as a shield. Any overspray should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water and household detergent.
- Excessive spillage on plants should be rinsed off immediately before drying.
- Cover any surfaces nearby to protect from overspray.
- Two coats of Cuprinol Quick Drying Cladding & Fence Opaque Finish will normally be required to produce a completely opaque finish. Allow the first coat to dry before applying the second.
- Cold, humid conditions will slow drying and may affect the final appearance and durability.