- Application Methods
- Up to 24sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 8-12 hours
- 3062 Clear
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Wood surface must be clean, dry and frost-free. Ready to use, please do not thin. Stir well before use.
Clean old microporous stains thoroughly. Old paints and lacquers must be completely removed. Fill small cracks, larger joints or holes in wood.
Sand wood surfaces carefully.
A trial application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.
- Apply using a flat brush, floor brush, oil finish applicator fleece or microfibre roller.
- Apply thinly along the wood grain and spread well.
- Allow to dry for 8-10 hours under good ventilation.
- After drying, apply a second coat also thinly.
Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner.