- Application Methods
- Up to 24sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 8-12 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Wood surface must be clean, dry and frost-free. Ready to use, do not thin. Stir well before use. Clean old microporous stains thoroughly. Old paints and lacquers must be completely removed.
Fill small cracks, larger joints or holes in wood. Sand wood surfaces carefully. Before oiling the surface, remove sanding dust with a broom or vacuum.
A trial application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.
- With Osmo Flat Brush, Microfibre Roller or Floor Brush.
- Apply thinly and evenly to the clean and dry wood along the wood grain and spread well.
- Wipe away any excess product.
- Allow to dry for approx. 4-5 hours under good ventilation.
- After drying, apply a second coat also thinly and quickly.
Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner.