- Application Methods
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- 12-24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from surface coatings such as paint, varnish or stain.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Applied by brush, spray or dipping.
- If applying by spray use a coarse spray and avoid misting.
- Where possible, end grains should be treated by dipping to ensure complete penetration.
- The second coat should be applied after the first coat has soaked in, but before it is fully dry.
- Once dry, repairs and glueing can be carried out.
Remove as much product as possible from equipment prior to cleaning. Clean brushes, sprays and any spillages with paint brush cleaner.