- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Over 20sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Water & Detergent
To get the best results, ensure surface to be varnished are sound, clean and dry.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960's paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
All traces of grease, wax and polish must be completely removed.
- New or bare wood: Sand the surface in the direction of the grain to remove any imperfections etc and remove residues with a damp lint free cloth.
- Coated surfaces in a good condition: Sand back to provide a good surface key and to give a uniform appearance. Do not use wood dyes or stains over previous coatings as the adhesion will be poor.
- Coated surfaces in poor condition: Where the existing coating is defective it must be completely removed and the surface prepared as described for new or bare wood above.
- Brush or short pile pohair roller only. Do not spray.
- Do not use below 10ºC or in areas of high humidity or condensation.
After use, remove as much product as possible from equipment before cleaning with water.