- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Over 20sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Water & Detergent
Dulux Trade Diamond Glaze Satin is available in 2 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
To get the best results, ensure surface to be varnished are sound, clean and dry.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960's paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
All traces of grease, wax and polish must be completely removed.
- New or bare wood: Sand the surface in the direction of the grain to remove any imperfections etc and remove residues with a damp lint free cloth.
- Coated surfaces in a good condition: Sand back to provide a good surface key and to give a uniform appearance. Do not use wood dyes or stains over previous coatings as the adhesion will be poor.
- Coated surfaces in poor condition: Where the existing coating is defective it must be completely removed and the surface prepared as described for new or bare wood above.
- Brush or short pile pohair roller only. Do not spray.
- Do not use below 10ºC or in areas of high humidity or condensation.
After use, remove as much product as possible from equipment before cleaning with water.