- The surface is protected against moisture and UV damage.
- Application is by brush, roller or airless spray with coverage between 5-12 sq/m per litre.
- Recoatable within 30 minutes.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- Up to 1 hour
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, grime, mildew and previous coatings. Treat mildew with a 50/50 bleach/water solution. Scrub solution on to surface and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes; rinse thoroughly. After cleaning, allow wood to dry 2-3 days or until it has reached a moisture content of 18% or less before applying.
May only be applied to bare wood surfaces or a weathered wood surface that was previously finished with Textrol. All other finishes must be completely and thoroughly removed. If necessary sand surface after cleaning and / or stripping.
- Shake or stir can well before use.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply 1st coat and allow to penetrate into the wood (15-30 minutes).
- Apply 2nd application and allow to penetrate into the wood (15-30 minutes).
- If required repeat this procedure until the wood is saturated and will accept no more oil.
- Once the timber is saturated, brush out or wipe any excess product that has not penetrated within 15-30 minutes of applying the last application to avoid shiny spots.
Clean all tools and equipment with white spirits whilst still wet. If allowed to dry, remove with paint stripper.