- Pour a suitable amount of liquid into a wide mouthed jar and dip a small piece of Colron Medium Wool into the liquid.
- Rub a generous amount in the direction of the grain working on about one square foot at a time.
- The finish will become 'sticky' and dirty as it dissolves the old finish.
- Keep applying more liquid, rubbing gently.
- When the finish is fully dissolved, wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Take a clean piece of Colron Medium Steel Wool dipped in fresh Colron Wax Remover and wipe over the entire surface to remove lap marks.
- Leave to dry thoroughly and finish off by rubbing briskly with clean, dry Colron Medium Steel Wool.
- Remove the dust with a clean cloth and apply a finish.
Clean spills with cloths soaked in white spirit. Dispose of used wire wool carefully, outside the home.