Ensure the surface to be repaired is clean, dry and free from dust. Select the colour which is closest to the colour of the wood, adapting your choice if dying the wood.
- Apply using a plastic scraper or suitable filling knife.
- Resist overspreading the repair area, but leave sufficient over fill to enable thorough sanding.
- Allow to dry thoroughly - 2 hours or more depending on the depth of the repair.
- Snd, colour and finish as required.
- Small holes may be filled in one operation.
- Deeper holes should be built up in layers.