Graco’s top of the line Electric Sprayer for Airless spraying of Paints, Fire Retardants and Airless Plaster. Capable of supporting up to a 0.039” tip with paint or 0.041” with plaster. Graco’s TextSpray Mark V comes equipped with Graco’s SmartControl, ProConnect, ProGuard, FastFlush & Endurance Pump, plus Graco’s latest BlueLink technology and their latest Contractor PC airless gun.
- BlueLink – Track every sprayer, keep up-to-date on every job & manage preventative maintenance with Graco’s latest Bluetooth enabled BlueLink technology. Now comes included on all Graco ST Max, Mark Max (TexSpray) and Ultra Max models
- Endurance Vortex MaxLife pump – featuring breakthrough MaxLife coating to deliver up to 6x longer life. Innovative Vortex Rotating Rod technology provides rotating piston that delivers longest life, ensuring even and consistent loading.
- Smart Control 4.0 with ProGuard – Deliverers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures. Also includes ProGuard
- Crush-Proof Inlet Filter – Extremely durable, stands up to the harshest impacts
- QuikReel hose management system – hose guide eliminates twisting, kinking and coiling for one-person operation. Use only the hose you need – the rest stays on the reel!
- FastFlush 2 – save time on cleaning your unit. The FastFlush pump cleaning system cleans the unit up to four times faster using only half the water
- ProConnect 2 – Exchange your pump easily YOURSELF in only 3 steps. No more time wasted or money lost to labour charges or pump repairs
Unit supplied with:
1 x Basic unit, Graco TexSpray Mark V PC BlueLink 110v
1 x HD Blue Texture gun
1 x PAA427 airless tip
1 x HDA531 airless tip
1 x RAC X Tip Holder
1 x 15Mtr 3/8” BlueMax II airless hose
1 x 0.9Mtr ¼” BlueMax II Whip Hose
Please note: this machine is also part of a promotion, please see related products for further information.
- Suitable for...
- Continuous commercial use
- Maximum working pressure
- Maximum fluid flow
- Maximum tip size
- Motor rating
(Kw / hp)
- Material and solvent capacity
- Solvent and water based
- Guns supported
- Noise level
- Man. Part No.