Storage and freeze protection for airless pumps.
Specially formulated to protect airless pumps during long term storage. Freeze-proof to -30°F(-34.4°C).
- Completely clean sprayer with compatible solvent (use warm, soapy water for water base, thinner for solvent base)
- Relieve pressure and open prime valve
- Place suction tube into Pump Armor bottle and prime sprayer
- Fill fluid section with Pump Armor (Cycle pump slowly until you see Pump Armor come out of prime tube)
- Turn off sprayer
- Ensure gun and hose stay attached to sprayer
- Turn spray/prime valve to spray before storage
- After storage — thoroughly flush sprayer with water and dispose of Pump Armor in accordance with local regulations