- 600mm x 50m
- For best performance store at room temperature for 24 hours prior to use and use in ambient conditions.
- Brewers Carpet Protector is generally suitable for all types of carpet however always test on a small non-critical area first.
- For best performance allow vapours and moisture to dissipate before using carpet protector on newly laid carpets where glue has been used to stick the carpet down or if cleaning chemicals have been used. This is normally at least 72 hours.
- Film adhesion may be affected where carpets have been treated with stain protection.
- Please be aware that vapours from uncured concrete may cause discolouration of carpet fibres if the film used before full curing has taken place.
- Direct sunlight and intense heat may adversely affect the performance of the film.
- This product is not suitable for use on rugs, loose fitting carpet tiles or worn carpets. The adhesive on this product is specially formulated just for carpets DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON HARD FLOOR SURFACE.
- Where lengthy projects are involved, we suggest replacing after 28 days for optimal performance.
- Brewers Carpet Protector is for one time use only - remove and dispose of in accordance with local regulations.