A high quality masking paper to mask a large area for decorating.
tesa Easy Cover® 4401 is a combination of high quality paper and tesa® 4344 Precision Mask® Standard to be able to mask large areas efficiently before decorating. It is resistant against dispersion paints and can be easily removed up to 3 months after indoor application.
Easy Cover® 4401 can be used in internal spaces such as skirting boards, window sills, window and door frames. It allows safe and precise fixation on smooth and slightly textured surfaces. The masking paper avoids paint bleeding or leaking to the protected area while the tape ensures a clean and precise painting result with flat paint edges. With tesa® Easy Cover® 4401, you can achieve a quality finish.
Time-saving 2-in-1 covering solution for top professionals:
- Covering large areas and accurate masking in one step
- Combination of masking paper and integrated tesa® precision crepe
- For flat and precise paint edges
- Applicable on smooth and slightly structured surfaces
- Ideal foundation for superb paint jobs indoors
- Easy to remove even after 3 months
- 300mm x 25m
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Period of application
- Up to 3 months