This Brewers Plastic Paint Kettle is a tough plastic tub for paints, solvents and cleaning solutions.
The Brewers Plastic Paint Kettle is a tough plastic tub designed for the decanting of paint prior to use or for cleaning brushes and accessories. Ideal for use with water-based paints, solvent-based paints and thinning or cleaning solutions.
The paint kettle allows you to put a smaller amount of paint in a container, so you do not need to carry a heavy tin full of paint, handy when you’re up a ladder, cutting in, painting skirting boards or just generally moving around a room.
Using a paint kettle keeps the paint in the tin fresher as you avoid contamination when dipping your brush in and out, it also decreases the chance of dry paint falling in from the edge. Available in 1L, 2.5L and 5L sizes to suit every type of job.
Key features and benefits
- Prevents contamination of the paint tin
- Available in 1L, 2.5L and 5L sizes to suit every type of job.
- Allows you to carry a smaller amount of paint, making it easier to transport
- Can be used for water-based paints, solvent-based paints and thinning or cleaning solutions.
- Prevents the whole tin from drying out by only pouring the amount you need into the paint kettle
- Easy to clean and reuse
- Carry or hang on ladder whilst painting