Gyproc Easi-Fill has a working time of 60 minutes and a second coat can be applied after 140 minutes which makes the product ideal for drywall. Please note this product has additional health and safety datasheets
- Gradually add Gyproc Easi-Fill 60 into clean water to mix
- Mix continuously until smooth
- Remove loose material before application
- Fill holes and cracks with a filling knife
- For deep holes, allow the first coat to set (min 60 mins) before applying the final coat
- Apply product to bed in over Gyproc Joint Tape at approx 100mm width. Embed with a large knife or trowel
- Once set, apply a second coat and feather edges to approx 50mm beyond the previous coat
For all applications - allow to dry overnight before final sanding.
- Application Methods
- Trowel, Filling knife, Caulking blade
- Suitable for...
- Interior use