How does it work?
• Your approved personnel issues a decoration pack to their customer including full details of pack, colour guide and useful hints and tips via our online portal.
• Your local Brewers store contacts your customer, takes their colour choices and arranges FREE delivery or collection at the store.
How many Decoration Packs do Brewers supply?
There are 12 different packs covering a single room right up to a 4-bedroom house. We also have an option to tackle mould should this be an issue with a particular property.
What security checks do you have in place?
• Only your approved personnel can activate a Decoration Pack. If your member of staff is not on our system, we cannot supply.
• We then ask your customer to sign for the goods on delivery/collection and show their Decoration Pack order on their device or hard copy.
• We also ask your customer to supply a proof of ID (tenancy agreement, utility bill, etc.) when receiving their goods.
• Our Decoration Packs have no value until they are activated and therefore do not have to be securely locked away or have insurance taken out for them.
How do you invoice and what details will be included on the invoice?
You can choose between weekly or monthly electronic invoices for each pack. Our invoices show net and VAT so therefore if you can claim the VAT element back.
What does it cost to set up and maintain Revitalise?
There is no set up, maintenance or ongoing costs and all literature is produced free of charge.
Do we have to sign up for a certain length of time?
Unlike other schemes, with Revitalise there is no minimum contract. We work on the basis that if our service is good you will continue to use us.