- Feels like a traditional undercoat
- Quick Drying
- Interior and Exterior use
- Ideal basecoat for Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Charcoal Grey
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Primer Undercoat is a water based primer undercoat with excellent coverage and quick drying properties. Our Breatheasy formulation, which is 99% solvent free, means that it is low odour and quick drying, enabling minimal disruption during decoration. It can be used on suitably prepared interior and exterior joinery and metalwork. The ideal product for use under Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss or Satin.
Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination. For new or burnt-off woodwork, rub down the surface with glass paper to a smooth finish and treat any knots and resinous parts with knotting solution. Previously painted surfaces should be thoroughly washed and abraded to provide a key, rinse with clean water and allow to dry. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Apply liberally and evenly by synthetic brush or good quality medium pile roller.
- Suitable for spray application, please follow spray manufacturers guidelines.
- Do not use in temperatures below 8°C or high humidity.