- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- White spirit
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Dulux Trade Floorshield Colour (Tinted) is available in 6115 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
A hard-wearing, single-pack, solvent-based floor paint with an attractive mid sheen finish suitable for concrete, wood and steel. Due to excellent film hardness and erosion resistance, Floorshield from Dulux Trade is capable of standing up to scuffing in light to medium traffic areas, mild chemical spillage and repeated washing. Under normal circumstances, this ensures your environment achieves a lasting, high-quality look.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush or roller only. For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- New or bare porous surfaces must be sealed with a thinned coat of Floorshield from Dulux Trade (up to 10% white spirit). The normal finishing system is 2 coats of Floorshield from Dulux Trade.
- Note: Do not use in areas of heavy industrial use, aggressive environments, car showrooms, floors that are in prolonged contact with simultaneously hot & wet vehicle tyres or power float/case hardened concrete that has not been treated with acid etch or a mechanical method of roughening up the surface.
- In addition please do not use in combination with silicate hardeners, Terra77o and Granolithic or substrates that have not fully dried out or do not incorporate an effective damp-proof membrane.
- This material is intended for domestic/light industrial/commercial situations. Some concrete floors may take up to 12 months to dry in depth.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.