- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 13sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Up to 10 years
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Metalshield Gloss (Tinted) is available in 14867 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush or roller only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 coat of the appropriate Metalshield primer from Dulux Trade followed by 2 coats of Metalshield Gloss from Dulux Trade.
- Where a special process colour is to be used, or where a strong colour change is required, additional coats will be required (see appropriate Dulux Trade colour card).
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.