- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 13sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Up to 10 years
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Metalshield Satin (Tinted) is available in 6126 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Specially formulated with a quick drying formulation that can be over coated within 4-6 hours. It provides protection against corrosion on metal substrates such as railings, garage doors, lift shafts, staircases and emergency exit routes. *Applying our straightforward single-pack system: an appropriate Metalshield primer from Dulux Trade and 2 coats of Metalshield Satin from Dulux Trade will deliver up to 8 years metal protection.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 coat of the appropriate Metalshield primer followed by 2 coats of Metalshield Satin from Dulux Trade.
- Where a special process colour is to be used, or where a strong colour change is required, additional coats will be needed (see appropriate Dulux Trade colour card).
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.