- Application Methods
- Up to 18sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 8 years
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
To get the best results with Weathershield Exterior High Gloss, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 2 coats of the appropriate coloured Weathershield Exterior Flexible Undercoat to all primed wood (Recommend using with 1 coat of Weathershield Preservative Primer +(BP) to new or bare wood).
- Followed by 1 coat of Weathershield Exterior High Gloss.
- Brush only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.