- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Up to 15 years
- Pure Brilliant White
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Weathershield Maximum Exposure Smooth Masonry
Provides exterior durability and protection even in harsh and demanding environments, containing an added fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film. The unique properties provide a tough and flexible paint film that is up to 5 times more flexible than conventional masonry paints, covering hairline cracks and preventing subsequent cracking or flaking. Suitable for application to bare and previously painted surfaces, including solvent-based finishes. Shower resistant within 15 minutes of application.
For the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces must be fully dry).
- Brush, roller or spray.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Weathershield Maximum Exposure Smooth Masonry (up to 1 part water to 5 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Weathershield Maximum Exposure Smooth Masonry, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
- Suitable for application to surfaces previously painted with masonry paint, including solvent-based finishes.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with clean water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.