- Suitable for Interior and exterior use.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hours and recoatable after 4-6 hours.
- Application Methods
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from all loose and flaking material. Prime bare wood surfaces with Johnstone’s Aqua Water Based Undercoat. Prime all other bare surfaces with an appropriate primer and rub down previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960’s painted surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10˚C or externally when rain is imminent.
- For best results use a good quality synthetic brush.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Do not empty product into drains or watercourse.