- Eliminates visible application marks
- Flawless flat matt finish
- Effortless spot repair
- Class 1 scrub resistance
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 13sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Prime bare surfaces with the appropriate Johnstone's Primer. Rub down previously glossed painted surface and rinse thoroughly. Avoid inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller. Also suitable for application by spray.
- Do not breathe spray, wear respiratory protection.
- Seal absorbent surfaces with a coat of Johnstone's Trade Perfect Matt thinned up to 5-10% with clean water.
- If more than one of a colour is to be used in the same area intermix before use.
- Do not apply in temperature below 8°C. Use only the original paint for spot repair.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly. Clean equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposable of waste coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses. Do not use empty container for storing food.