- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 17sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 15 years
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Repair cracks and defective areas and treat fungal or algal growth with Fungicidal Wash as directed. Stabilise surfaces of a highly porous or friable nature with Johnstone's Stormshield Stabilising Solution as directed. Wear a suitable face mask when creating dust.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Also suitable for application by spray. If more than one can of a colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
- Do not apply when air or surface temperatures are below 10°C or when rain is imminent.
Johnstone's Stormshield Smooth Masonry Finish will cover approximately 9-11 square metres per litre depending on the nature and porosity of the surface being painted. Imporved formula covers up to 17 square metres per litre.
Branches may have both the old and improved formula, please check before purchase as properties may differ.