Johnstone's Trade Stormshield Pliolite is a high VOC content matt finish. Applied by brush or roller and is suitable for exterior use.
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking materials.
Touch dry in 1-2 hours and recoatable after 16-24 hours. Johnstone's Trade Stormshield Pliolite provides protection for up to 15 years.
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 15 years
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Repair cracks and defective areas and treat fungal or algal growth with Johnstone’s Sterilisation Wash as directed.
- Stir well.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Seal absorbent surfaces with a coat of Stormshield Stabilising Solution applied as directed.
- If more than one can of a colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Do not empty into drains and watercourses.