- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Prime bare metal surfaces such as nail heads with the appropriate Johnstones Primer.
Rub down previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask when dry sanding.
Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir well before use.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Also suitable for application by spray.
- A second coat serves as an excellent as an excellent undercoat.
- Do not apply in temperatures under 10°C.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.