- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Armstead Trade Floor Paint (Tinted) is available in 352 colours from the Armstead Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Armstead Trade Floor Paint is a professional quality, solvent-based, general purpose floor paint. Suitable for use on interior concrete, wood and metal surfaces. Resistant to foot traffic and light rubber-wheeled vehicular traffic.
To get the best results with Armstead Trade Floor Paint, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush or roller only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Armstead Trade Floor Paint (up to 1 part white spirit to 10 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 1 or 2 full coats of Armstead Trade Floor Paint. Touch dry: 4-6 hours. Recoat: 16-24 hours.
- It is essential to allow the coated floor to dry for a minimum of 24 hours under well-ventilated conditions before use. Coverage up to 16m2/I on smooth surfaces of average porosity.
- For best colour consistency, purchase sufficient tinted paint for each job including touch-in at one time from the same source.