- Application Methods
- Brush, Spray, Trowel
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Advanced decorative and protective textured coating ideal to cover fine cracnks and for the renovation of uneven and irregular surfaces. Sandtex Trade High Build can be used to create a variety of textured finishes, and has an in-built flexibility toallow for normal building movement. Independently tested by the BBA and prove to offer up to 15 years durability.
Can be applied to most sound correctly prepared exterior surfaces including rendering(stucco) building blocks, concrete and facing bricks (not suitable for engineering bricks), surfaces previously painted with gloss, emulsion, cement and masonry paints, fletton brickwork, either facings or commons are not suitable for exterior decoration. Used on suitably primed plywood, cement based or calcium silicate boarded and oil-tempered boards.
Surfaces should be sound, clean and dry. Small cracks may be filled with the material itself prior to application. Where necessary pointing should be brought flush with the brick or blockwork or caulked Sandtex Trade High Build.Previously glossed surfaces may be thoroughly abraded. Remove all loose or flaking material by scraping or brushing with a stiff bristle brush (not wire) back to a sound surface.The spores must be killed by applying Sandtex Trade Fungicide in accordance with the related products and back of can. Once the surfaces are brushes down, treat with a liveral application of Sandtex Trade Stabilising Solution.
- Stir well before use.
- When decoration large areas select the same batch number or ensure that the content of several containers are intermixed.
- Application by trowel, roller or spray.
- Wide variety of attractive finishes can then be achieved by using different tools e.g. sponge, spatula, texturing or patterned rollers.
- Do not apply when there is risk of rain or frost, or is the temperature falls below 8°C during the drying period.