- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Earthborn Earthborn Claypaint (Tinted) is available in 56 colours from the Earthborn Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
A luxurious, ultra-matt finish for interior walls and ceilings. Our unique clay recipe results in hardwearing and highly breathable finish. Deliciosuly thick and creamy, it goes on like a dream and often requires fewer coats than conventional emulsions. All this and no horrible semlls or emissions.
To get the best from Earthborn Claypaint make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and sound. Powdery surfaces should be stabilised with Earthborn Wall Glaze. Any nicotine, water or similar stains should be treated with Earthborn Isolating Primer before you start.
- Give a good stir before use.
- For porous surfaces like bare plaster, simply prime with a diluted coat of Claypaint (four parts paint, one part water).
- You can apply Claypaint by brush or spray gun but we recommend a short pile roller.
- Take care to apply an even coat and allow to dry completely before applying the next one.
- Because Claypaint covers so well, one coat is often sufficient on previously painted surfaces.
- Simply wash tools in water after use.
Often surface marks can be removed from a dry, painted surface using a pencil eraser or small stiff brush.
Keep containers tightly sealed and store in a cool, frost free place.