- Application Methods
- Up to 7.5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 8-12 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Exciting clay based paint ideal for sprucing up furniture. With a deliciously creamy consistency, Eco Chic Claypaint goes on like a dream and covers exceptionally well. Its quick drying clay formulation is available in a palette of mellow, contemporary colours, ideal for transforming wooden furniture in no time. And because it's water-based and breathable with no nasty smells or emissions, it cares for your furniture too.
- Give it a good stir before use.
- Previously painted furniture should be given a light sanding to provide a key.
- No need for primer.
- If painting directly onto untreated wood, you can use Eco Chic Claypaint as a primer, just thin with water.
- Finish with a protective coating of Earthborn Furniture Wax.
Eco Chic Claypaint is easy to use so get creative. Try applying a contrasting base colour followed by your chosen top coat colour, then sand back areas to reveal the colour beneath.