- Application Methods
- Up to 20sq/m per litre
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Concrete surfaces should be cleaned & degreased using Bradite Degreaser TD39 or steam cleaning before the application of Bradite Acid Etch.
- Apply evenly using a soft brush and allow approximately 10 to 20 minutes to react.
- Two or more applications may be required depending upon the amount of laitance present.
- After the reaction has taken place the surface should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water to remove all loose particles and soluble salts.
- Rinsing should continue until the surface shows a neutral or weakly alkaline pH when tested with litmus paper.
- Treated floors should then be allowed to thoroughly dry prior to vacuum cleaning to remove dust and all subsequent painting operations.
Clean all equipment immediately after use with clean water.