- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
A high quality, quick drying, non yellowing, acrylic polyurethane enamel, for interior and exterior use. Aqua enamels incorporate Bedec's unique approach to innovation in water based technology. They exhibit excellent durability, levelling, colour retention, covering power and are quick drying, giving a smooth enamel gloss, satin, eggshell or matt finish. They have been formulated using the finest raw materials available to the UK market.
Ensure surfaces to be painted are clean dry and free from dust, dirt, grease and wax. Remove all loose and defective paint. On existing painted or shiny surfaces thoroughly rub down with abrasive paper. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre 1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead. For further information contact customer care. Mould, algae and fungal growths should be removed and treated with fungicidal wash. Any bare non-ferrous surfaces should be primed with a first coat of AQUA ADVANCED PRIMER UNDERCOAT. All ferrous substrates should be rust free and primed with BEDEC ALL METALS PRIMER. Avoid conditions during application where condensation can occur. Surfaces such as new bare wood which can contain water solubles, chemical stains and or tannins which could exhibit staining should be primed with BEDEC STAIN BLOCK. Avoid areas of high traffic (hand rails, work tops) and areas of constant water contact (eg showers).
- Stir thoroughly and check colour before use.
- It is recommended that two coats are applied over AQUA ADVANCED PRIMER UNDERCOAT.
- Ensure the air and surface temperature is above 8 degrees centigrade during application and drying.
- Do not apply when foggy or damp or likely to rain before the paint has dried.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Safety data sheet available on request.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Do not breathe spray. Wear respiratory protection.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash off with plenty of water.
- Do not use solvent, thinners or white spirit.
- IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with wate for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Contains 1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Dispose of contents/container to a waste disposal site in accordance with local/national guidelines.