- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
BEDEC BLOCKFILL is a water based matt paint suitable for interior use on concrete wall and ceiling surfaces. Designed to fill surface imperfections.
Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. After contact with skin, wash off immediately with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser. Keep out of reach of children. In case of insufficient ventilation during spraying, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Do not store at low temperatures.
- Ensure surfaces are clean dry and free from crease. salts. defective and poorly adhering material.
- Apply 2 full coats, preferably with airless spray giving a full even coat, then lay off with a medium pile roller, leaving a minimum of 4 hours between coats.
- Spray tip size 19thou with a fan of 12 inches.
- When applying by brush or roller, work into crevices and voids with the first coat.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10 centigrade