- Quick drying, can be overcoated after just 1 hour.
- Easy to apply. Excellent flow out.
- Can be applied on many metal surfaces.
- Water-based single pack product.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 12.5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Under 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Remove grease, oil and all other surface contaminants by alkaline or high pressure cleaning in combination with appropriate detergents. For optimum results remove rust, rust scale, mill scale and deteriorated coatings by abrasive blasting. If blasting is not possible remove loose rust and loose coatings by scraping and / or wire brushing. Zinc or aluminium corrosion products can be removed with Surfa-Etch 108 Etching Solution followed by rinsing with plenty of fresh water, or by brush-off blasting. Remove deteriorated coatings by scraping and wire brushing. Sand intact coatings to roughen the surface slightly. The surface must be clean and may be slightly damp during application.
- To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
- Apply by brush, roller, airless spray or air atomised spray.
Clean immediately after use with water and soap.