- Application Methods
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Dark Chestnut
- Water & Detergent
Johnstones Trade Shed and Fence Treatment (Ready Mixed) is available in 7 colours from the Johnstones Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure all timber is clean, dry and free from surface coatings, such as paint, varnish or polish. If the timber is affected by mould, lichen, algae or moss, use a fungicidal pre-treatment prior to application of Shed & Fence Treatment.
- Stir thoroughly before and during use.
- Whist applying ensure gloves are worn to avoid staining hands.
- Brush liberally and evenly onto exposed surfaces. Wash off any splashes on plants otherwise the foliage may be stained.
- One coat is required on sound new timber, but two coats will increase the longevity. Old weathered timber or porous timber may require two coats. Do not apply to wet wood, or in temperatures below 10˚C or when rain is imminent.
- Wear a suitable face mask when creating dust.
- Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960’s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning. Replace lid firmly.
Clean equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.