- Flexible, microporous and is UV and water resistant.
- Suitable for doors, trim, joinery and interior flooring.
- Application is by brush or spray with coverage up to 12sq/m per litre.
- Recoatable between 4 hours.
- Application Methods
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Water & Detergent
Ensure all surfaces to be stained are sound, clean, dry and free from dust, grease, polish or any other surface contaminant.
Remove any resins and natural oils using White Spirit.
Sound, existing varnish should be rubbed down with fine waterproof abrasive paper, rinsed thoroughly and allowed to dry.
Do not prepare the surface using steel wool.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
Special precaution should be taken during surface preparation of pre 1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply two or more coats of varnish evenly, by good quality brush along the wood grain as required, paying particular attention to the end grain.
- Do not overlap the brush strokes.
- On bare of new wood the first coat can be thinned with up to 10% clean water, followed by two further coats of undiluted woodstain.
- Do not apply when temperature is bellow 10˚C or when rain is imminent.
Note: The final colour will depend on the original colour of the wood and the number of coats applied.
Remove as much product as possible from brushes before cleaning.
Clean brushes immediately after use with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Replace lid firmly.
Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.