- Also ideal as a plaster and fabric primer, a fabric stiffener and also protects wood.
- Quick drying and low odour.
- Application by brush or spray with coverage up to 20sq/m per litre.
- Recoatable in up to 2 hours.
- Application Methods
- Brush, Spray
- Up to 20sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Dead Flat
- Water & Detergent
Ensure the surface to be coated is clean and free from grease, wax or polish.
- Gloss or Satin: Apply 2-3 coats.
- Deadflat: Apply 1-2 coats.
- Dilute 10% with water to prime porous surfaces.
- Application is by good quality synthetic brush, or by conventional spray or high volume low-pressure spray.
- Rollers are not recommended, stippling may occur. Stir well.
- If cissing occurs, rub onto affected area with a damp cloth to break the surface tension and re-apply.
- Where a dead flat finish with a high degree of protection is required. Apply gloss/satin and finish with a thin coat of dead flat.
Any equipment used can be cleaned using soap and water before the clear coat dries. Wipe any excess off surfaces with a damp cloth. Any dried deposits will need a paint stripper to remove them.